As TREC GB begins to be able to allow the running of Summer Series competitions across England, Scotland and Wales and with the likelihood that the next FITE Championships will now be in 2022, the International Riders Working Group would like to update registered riders and any riders considering competing internationally, regarding the selection period, updated Selection Criteria and reporting requirements for
- The competition Season and
- for the ‘Off’ Season period
All details are contained within the updated selection criteria which are now available in the International Riders documents page.
In summary the main points to note are-
- a) Senior Rider competitions completed in the period 1st March 2019 to 30th June 2022 will be considered for selection purposes.
b) Young and Junior Duo Rider competitions competed in the period 1st July 2019 to 30th June 2022 will be considered for selection purposes.
- a) Competition reporting requirements have been in place for Young Riders for a number of years, are also in place for Junior Duo Riders and from 1st July 2021 will be place for Senior Riders.
b) For the ‘Off’ Season (November- March) during a qualifying period riders will also expected to complete an ‘Off’ Season report template each month.
- In light of the COVID-19 Pandemic TREC GB recognises that the Selection Criteria need to remain flexible but would like riders to note that the number of selection points required for selection purposes will be reviewed during 2021 and 2022 based on the number of Level 2 / 2A, Level 3 and Level 4 competitions available to riders during the qualification period.